Mt. Prospect: Parent & Toddlers
This class focuses on basic gymnastics and motor skills, as well as socialization and listening skills.
Much like the baby class, the parent tot program focuses on developing strength, spatial awareness, and social skills. You are invited to participate as your child develops trust and independence in a fun and safe environment, learning the basic skills and vocabulary of gymnastics. This is a parent / care-giver participation class for children ages 2 to 3.5 years old. The child must be at least 2 years old to join and can move into a preschool class when approved by a teacher.
Register for a Class
Length: 55 Minutes
- General Exploration: Set-up changes weekly – 15 minutes
- Circle Time – 5 minutes
- Gymnastics Skills: With the teacher or on the equipment – 15 minutes
- Activity with Music – 5 minutes
- Gross Motor Skills – 5 minutes
- Parachute and Stamps – 5 minutes