Refund & Credit Policy
Information, Policies and Regulations
- $25 New Family Registration fee is required to enroll in class or camps.
- Monthly class tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month. A valid credit card is required to be on file for all students.
- Class space can only be held by making a full payment. Late or declined payments will be dropped from class.
- Lakeshore Academy has a NO REFUND policy. Credits will be given to those students who are unable to attend the month in which they are signed up for.
- Families who OPT OUT after the 1st of the month will not be refunded the full price of the class.
- A $35 processing fee plus the cost per class will applied for cancellations after the 1st of the month.
- Birthday party deposits are non-refundable.
- Children who are dropped off or picked up outside the 15 minute window of their class time will be charged a babysitting fee of $15 for every 15 minutes for early drop off or late pick up.
- Siblings who are not in class must be attended by a parent or guardian while in the gym.
- For safety reasons and to facilitate the best learning environment for your child, all observers are restricted to the lobby. Please do not sit on the stairs. (Fire Hazard)
- Parents and children should not be in the workout area unless invited by a teacher or accompanied by a staff member. There are no exceptions unless you’re attending parent-tot class or parent observation week.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the workout area. Please wear close fitting attire during workouts for safety purposes.
- Long hair should be secured and worn away from the face. Hard clips and barrettes should be avoided.
- Snack items and beverages are only allowed at the tables in the lobby. Please do not carry coffee, other beverages, or food through the viewing or workout areas.
- Students must wait for their teacher’s invitation to enter the workout area. Please help create a positive environment by reminding your child to pay attention to his or her instructor.
- Lakeshore Academy/Hidden Peak provides trained instructors for all classes. We reserve the right to change instructors when necessary. We will reschedule your child if requested, but no credits or refunds will be given due to a change in instructor.
- If your child is unable to attend his or her regularly scheduled class, you will be allowed to schedule one makeup per month.