Chicago: Parent & Toddlers
This class focuses on basic gymnastics and motor skills, as well as socialization and listening skills.
Much like the baby class, the parent tot program focuses on developing strength, spatial awareness, and social skills. You are invited to participate as your child develops trust and independence in a fun and safe environment, learning the basic skills and vocabulary of gymnastics. This is a parent / care-giver participation class for children ages 2 to 3.5 years old. One adult per child is required to assist your student in the class. The child must be at least 2 years old to join and can move into a preschool class when approved by a teacher.
Register for a Class
Lakeshore Academy does not offer make ups or credits for missed classes.
Length: 50 Minutes
- General Exploration: Set-up changes weekly – 15 minutes
- Circle Time – 5 minutes
- Gymnastics Skills: With the teacher or on the equipment – 15 minutes
- Activity with Music – 5 minutes
- Gross Motor Skills – 5 minutes
- Parachute and Stamps – 5 minutes