Refund / Credit Policy
Information, Policies and Regulations
- Lakeshore Academy has a NO REFUND policy. Credits will be given to those students who are unable to attend the term in which they are signed up for. Credits are good for the next term only.
- For safety reasons and to facilitate the best learning environment for your child, all observers are restricted to the lobby. Please do not sit on the stairs. (Fire Hazard)
- Parents and children should not be in the workout area unless invited by a teacher or accompanied by a staff member. There are no exceptions unless you’re attending parent-tot class or parent observation week.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the workout area. Please wear close fitting attire during workouts for safety purposes.
- Long hair should be secured and worn away from the face. Hard clips and barrettes should be avoided.
- Snack items and beverages are only allowed at the gray tables in the lobby. Please do not carry coffee, other beverages, or food through the lobby or workout area.
- Students must wait for their teacher’s invitation to enter the workout area. Please help create a positive environment by reminding your child to pay attention to his or her instructor.
- Tuition is due prior to the first class of each term. Look for reminder in lobby area or by mail. Discounts are available for pre-payment of three or more sessions.
- Placement in a class in one term does not guarantee placement in the subsequent term. Members have priority until two weeks before the upcoming session.
- Annual family memberships offer reduced class pricing, priority registration, a free t-shirt and free class card, and the opportunity to host a birthday party for children four years and older. Please note that family refers to your dependents only and does not include nieces, nephews, and grandchildren regardless of their residence unless you are their legal guardian.
- Party deposits are non-refundable. Tuition is refundable before a session begins, and only under extreme circumstances. Class credits are transferable to the following term.
- Lakeshore Academy/Hidden Peak provides trained instructors for all classes. We reserve the right to change instructors when necessary. We will reschedule your child if requested, but no credits or refunds will be given due to a change in instructor.
- If your child is unable to attend his or her regularly scheduled class, you will be allowed to schedule one makeup within a session. If your child is under the age of three, we allow two makeups within a session.
- There will be a limit of three times to transfer classes once registered, unless under extreme circumstances.